Doc's Cup Dates, Times & Details
At the conclusion of the season, we will finalize our Doc's Cup Points Standings and invite the top 16 players to complete on Team Charron and Team Koeller with Captains Erik and Jordan. Each team will be outfitted with uniforms and enjoy festivities throughout the weekend including the traditional winner's dinner!
Doc's Cup Schedule
Saturday, October 29th
- 11:30 a.m..: Boxed Lunches & Beverages located in the Golf Shop
- 12:30 p.m.: Team Photos & Announcements
- 1:00 p.m.: Tee Times Begin
- 6:00 p.m.: Doc's Cup Tournament Dinner
Sunday, October 30th
- 9:00 a.m.: Continental Breakfast in the Nicklaus Room
- 10:00 a.m.: Tee Times Begin
- 2:30 p.m.: Closing Awards
About Doc's Cup Tournament Dinner: At the conclusion of Day 1, both teams will enjoy a dinner to celebrate the camaraderie of the event. The total tab of this dinner will be held open until the conclusion of the tournament. The losing team will split the tab and buy the winning team dinner! (Note: alcoholic beverages are not included in the split tab.)
Format: Ryder Cup Style event. Day 1 will be fourball matches. Day 2 will be singles matches.
Steve Scott, John Maiden, Mike Miller, Len Anderson, Gary Smith and Mark McGuire
Matt Mitchell, Todd Bradford, Chris Waggoner, Dave Kellenberger, Bill West and Christian Kuhn