Our Men's Fall Member-Member best ball event is fun and competitive! Team up with your friend and compete for prizes while enjoying tournament breakfasts and lunches.
El Enciero Schedule
- 7:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. Shotgun Start
- 12:30 p.m. Lunch
- The first tee will be closed to member play from 8:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m. Boxed Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Shotgun Start
- 5:00 p.m. Awards and Appetizers
- The first tee will be closed to member play from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Format: Better Ball of Twosome (36 Holes)--Teams will count the lowest score of the twosome on each hole to achieve an 18 hole better ball score each day. Prizes will be awarded for Gross and Net Divisions. A team may not win prizes in both divisions. If a team places in both the Gross and Net Division, they will receive the highest placing award only.
Handicaps: 80% if handicaps will be used in Net Divisions.
Teams: 2 Members
- Carson Tees: All players 59 and Under
- Rocky Joe Tees: All players 60 and Over of the option to play Rocky Joe Tees. Players teeing from Rocky Joe will have 1 stroke deducted from their handicap. Rocky Joe teams are eligible ONLY for the Net Division.
- USGA Rules will apply
- One ball rule is not in effect
- Yardage only measuring devices are allowed
- The 14-club rule is in effect
- The Local Rule is in effect: All native grass areas will be played as lateral hazards
- All water hazards are marked with yellow lines or stakes
- All lateral hazards are marked with red lines or stakes
- Closest to the Hole Saturday: #13
- Closest to the Hole Sunday: #8
- Optional $10 team net skins
Cost: $80 per member including Saturday breakfast & lunch, Sunday lunch & awards reception and awards. Cart fees charged separately each day.
RSVP: All teams must register by Friday, October 7th at 5:00 p.m. At this time pairings and a schedule recap will be emailed to all participants.