Be A Part of Our Winning Tradition....
2014 Champions: Hosted @ Spring Creek Ranch
2015 Champions: Hosted @ Old Waverly
2016 Defending our title @ The Ledges
Qualifier Date: Saturday, March 19th
Qualifier Tee Times: Available tee times are between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. The Golf Shop will pair contestants into threesomes. Tee times will be emailed to participants Friday Evening.
Qualifier Costs: Cart fees will be charged as usual. Otherwise, there is no cost for the event.
RSVP Deadline: All qualifying entries must be received by Friday, March 18th @ 12:00 p.m.
2016 Southern Cup Information Participants that Qualify: The 2016 South Cup is hosted at the Ledges in Huntsville, Alabama April 21st-April 24th. Cost is $300 per player + travel/lodging & uniforms.
Southern Cup Qualifier Format: Each Participant is qualifying for a position within their handicap group. This is an 18 hole gross play event. Each player should turn in a signed scorecard upon completion of play.
Tees--All players are qualifying for a position within their handicap group. This is an 18 hole gross play event. All players will play from the same tees deemed appropriate for their qualifying division. Tees were determined by the yardages to be used at The Ledges.
- A Players: Carson Tees
- B Players: Rocky Joe Tees
- C Players: Rocky Joe Tees
- D Players: Jack Straw Tees
Player Divisions: Your SCR course Handicap on the day of play will determine which Player Division you are qualifying within. Players MUST have GHIN Handicaps to participate.
- 4 Positions: A Players--Between 0 and 5 Handicap. This includes the Club Professional.
- 4 Positions: B Players--Between 6 and 9 Handicap.
- 4 Positions: C Players between 10 and 13 Handicap.
- 4 Positions: D Players 14 & above Handicap.
Qualifying for a spot within your Player Division:
- A Division: Players will compete for two spots. The Head Golf Professional and 2015 Men's Club Champion automatically qualify as A players.
- B Division: Players will compete for three spots. The fourth spot is reserved for a Captain's pick.
- C Division: Players will compete for three spots. The fourth spot is reserved for a Captain's pick.
- D Division: Players will compete for three spots. The fourth spot is reserved for a Captain's pick.