Men's One-Day Member-Guest
Friday, April 1st
- 7:30 a.m. Continental breakfast in the Nicklaus Room
- 9:00 a.m. Shotgun start
- 1:30 p.m. Lunch & Awards in the Nicklaus Room
- Two-Man Best Ball (Low gross and Low net)
- Closest to the Pin on Hole #13
Optional Net Skins Game
- $20 per team. Cash accepted on day of event prior to tee off.
- Cash pay out.
- If no skins are collected this event, there will be a carry over to our next Men's One-Day Member-Guest.
- Teams include 1 Member and 1 Guest
- All participants 59 and under will play the Carson Tees.
- All participants 60 and over are welcome to play the Rocky Joe Tees. Should a participant choose to do this, he will have 1 stroke deducted from his net score per USGA Rules.
- 80% of each participants handicaps will be utilized.
- Both Member and Guest must have an active GHIN handicap.
- $125.00 per Team + Carts. This includes lunch, awards and appetizers.
Team Registration Deadline & RSVP
- All entries due by Thursday, March 31st at 12:00 p.m.
- To RSVP please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up via the Community
- Please include: Your Name, Your Guest Name & Your Guests GHIN Number/Home Golf Course
- Continental breakfast will include breakfast burritos, breakfast potatoes, bacon, whole fruit and coffee.
- For lunch, participants will enjoy a grill station set up at the Pointe. Chicken, turkey or roast beef panninis will be available along with potato salad, chips, mixed green salad, cookies and brownies.