The 2016 Round Up
Saturday, April 16
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast buffet at the Point
- 9:00 a.m. Shotgun start
- 2:00 p.m. Lunch buffet at the Point
- The Round Up is a 4-person scramble format. Each player’s drive must be used a minimum of 3 times.
- Based on USGA recommendations for a scramble format, players will receive the following Handicap Allowances:
- 4-Person Scramble (Based on Course Handicap)
- A Player: 20%
- B Player: 15%
- C Player: 10%
- D Planer: 5%
- Build your own team or sign up individually and let us build your team for you.
- Carson Tees: All players 59 and under
- Rocky Joe Tees: All players 60 and over have the option to play Rocky Joe Tees. Players teeing from Rocky Joe will have 1 stroke deducted from their handicap.
- To learn more about handicap adjustments please visit this USGA Rules link: http://www.usga.org/handicapping/publications/Competing-From-Different-Tees/
- $45 per person includes breakfast, lunch & awards. Cart fees charged as normal on the day of the event.
- Please RSVP either through the Community or by emailing:email@example.com. RSVP deadline is Thursday, April 14th @ 5:00 p.m.
- The breakfast buffet will include bacon, egg & cheese biscuits or sausage, egg & cheese biscuits. Hashbrowns, fruit and coffee will also be available.
- Lunch will include a deli buffet and tater tot salad. Fried mini hand pies will also be served in both spiced peach and apple.