We are excited to host our Men's Match Play Championship, The Stampede, June 24th-June 26th!
To qualify for this event, all members must participate in our 1-Day Qualifier on Saturday, May 14th. Qualifier details are below:
THE STAMPEDE: MEN'S MATCH PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP
SATURDAY, MAY 14TH
Qualifier Tee Times:
All teams participating in the qualifier will be paired with other qualifying teams between 9:00 a.m.and 1:00 p.m. Friday, May 14th. Please let us know if you have a specific tee time request within these times and we will do our best to accommodate you. Tee times and pairings for the qualifier will be emailed to all participants Thursday, May 13th.
Two-Man net best ball event. In the qualifier, 100% of handicaps will be utilized. All players must have an active GHIN handicap.
- USGA Rules Apply
- Yardage finders are allowed as specified within the USGA Rules of Golf
- Local Rule in Effect: Native grass areas within the boundary of the course will be played as lateral hazard.
- The One Ball Rule: Not in effect.
- Caddies are allowed but may only caddie for the team that hired him.
- Carson Tees: All Players 59 and under.
- Rocky Joe Tees: All players 60 and over have the option to play Rocky Joe Tees. Players teeing from Rocky Joe will have 1 stroke deducted from their handicap.
There is no entry fee for competing in the qualifier. Cart fees will be charged as normal.
The top 15 net best ball teams will form the championship flight. In addition, the 2015 Stampede Champions, Michael Harrison & Mike Miller , receive a bye, completing the 16 team championship flight bracket. Based on number of qualifying entries, we may form an additional 8 or 16 "First Flight" bracket.
Competing in The Stampede:
All teams that qualify to compete in the Stampede, will be assigned tee times and pairings based on their bracket. Brackets and tee times will be emailed out to the field. Tee times will be as follows for the tournament:
- Friday, June 24th--Match 1 tee times begin @ 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, June 24th--Match 2 tee times begin @ 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 25th--Match 3 tee times begin @ 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 26th--Match 4 tee times begin @ 9:30 a.m.
For complete Stampede Rules, please click on: THE STAMPEDE
Register for The Stampede Qualifier
Please email your name and your partner's name to the Golf Shop: email@example.com. Please also specify a preferred tee time if applicable.