This season we are excited to upgrade our Senior Men's Club Championship to a match play championship! We are also thrilled to provide these divisions for our membership:
Senior Club Championship Flight: Ages 50 +
Super Senior Club Championship Flight: Ages 65 +
Tournament Dates, Times & Details
Carson Flight: Senior Club Championship Division
- Friday, September 23rd: Round #1 Tee Times Start @ 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, September 24th: Round #3 Tee Times Start @ 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 25th: Round #4 Tee Times Start @ 9:00 a.m.
Rocky Joe Flight: Super Senior Club Championship Division
- Friday, September 23rd: Round #1 Tee Times Start @ approximately 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, September 24th: Round #2 Tee Times Start at approximately 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 25th: Round #3 Tee Times Start at approximately 10:00 a.m.
Format: 18 Hole Match Play tournament for both Senior Divisions. Depending on number of entries we may host consolation matches. A minimum of 8 players are required to host either division match play bracket.
Determining Brackets: The 2015 Senior Men's Club Champion will receive a bye in the Carson Flight. All entries will be ranked by handicap indexes to rank our players. Brackets in both divisions will be made accordingly.
Tees: The Carson Flight will play from a combination of Carson and Rocky Joe Tees. The Rocky Joe Division will play from a combination of Rocky Joe and Georgie Boy Tees.
- The Carson flight will play heads up with no handicaps.
- In the Rocky Joe flight, players will receive 80% of their course handicap. We will stoke off the low player in each match. For example, if Player A is a 2 handicap (at 80%) and Player B is a 6 handicap (at 80%) then Player A will receive 0 strokes and Player B will receive 4 strokes.
Cost to Play: $50 per player towards awards. Cart fees will be charged as normal on day of event.
USGA Rules will Apply:
- Local Rule of playing native areas as lateral hazards is in effect.
- Distance measuring devices that measure distance only are allowed in competition. Devices that measure slope are not allowed for competition.
- The 14-club rule is in effect.
- All water hazards are marked with yellow lines or stakes.
- All lateral hazards are marked with red lines or stakes.
- Drop areas are located in 6 and 14.
Scoring: Please turn in signed scorecards to the Golf Shop.