Attire – Golf Course & Practice Areas
- Male golfers must wear collared golf shirts.
- All shirttails must be tucked in and caps worn in forward and normal position.
- Golfers must not wear denim, cargo shorts, cargo pants, T-shirts or gym clothes while on the course or practice areas.
- All Ladies must abide by current standards, fashions and trends in apparel in the golf industry.
Attire – Golf House
Current casual fashion trends are allowed in Golf House areas, with the exceptions described below.
- Denim is allowed (not tattered or with holes).
- Cutoff shorts and pants are not allowed
- T-shirts are allowed in the workout facility, Nicklaus Room and the locker room only, but may not display offensive, vulgar language or images.
- Gentlemen must remove their caps and hats in the Great Room during evening dining service.