Congratulations to Greg King and Matt Brock

Ranch Members,

I have had the pleasure to speak with many of you over the last few weeks regarding our vacant Head Golf Professional position. I appreciate your advice, support and patience during this time.

Effective immediately, Greg King will transition into a new role as Director of Golf, while Matt Brock will assume the role of Head Golf Professional. I am very thankful for the work both have done for our facility thus far, and I am excited to see what this dynamic will achieve in the years ahead.

As Director of Golf, Greg will ensure the maximum golf experience is delivered to our members and guests. His passion for the game, history in customer service and qualities in mentorship will provide a solid foundation for the golf team moving forward. It has long been our goal to create an opportunity for an individual to focus solely on the relationship aspect of our business for both current and prospective members. There is no better fit for this than Greg King; and thus, this role came to fruition. 

As Head Golf Professional, Matt’s focus will be maintaining this member experience. Though his excitement for competitive growth and even-keel approach will benefit our operation greatly, it was his golf intelligence that I found unparalleled. From tournaments to merchandise growth, Matt’s expertise will be noticed in every facet of this fast-paced golf operation.

Both of these gentlemen will be focused on connecting with you in the weeks and months ahead. I invite you to join them for a round of golf, lunch or perhaps just a quick conversation explaining how they can help you maximize your golf experience at Spring Creek Ranch.

Congratulations to Greg and Matt!

Robert Williams