Hello Cruise to Paradise Participants,
We are excited to host you tomorrow for our next couple's event Cruise to Paradise! As can happen this time of year, we may be contending with a storm front tomorrow afternoon/evening. In order to assist our couples in planning their day tomorrow, please take note of our inclement weather protocol:
- At 3:00 p.m. the Golf team will evaluate weather conditions and the hourly forecast. At this time we will either decide to cancel and reschedule our event or to continue as planned.
- If we decide to continue as planned, please be prepared to arrive for a 5:00 p.m. shotgun. Beverages and warm ups prior to the round will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- If the event is cancelled anytime after 5:00 p.m. the field will go directly to dinner from the course.
- The entire field must complete 5 holes in order for the event to be scored.
- If we call the event after 5:00 p.m. and less than 5 holes have been played, the Golf Shop will blind draw the winning team to receive Golf Shop credit.
Your Cruise to Paradise event director tomorrow evening is our Assistant Golf Professional, Erik Charron. He will be conducting rules prior to the round as well as scoring and awards after. If you have questions concerning weather or the event in general, please reach Erik at: email@example.com or the Golf Shop: 901-853-5650.
Again we look forward to hosting you for a fun Cruise to Paradise tomorrow!