Fall/Winter Guest Policies will begin Saturday, October 1st. Please take a moment to review these guidelines below. If you have any questions, please reach is in the Golf Shop: email@example.com or 901-853-5650.
FALL/WINTER GUEST POLICIES
Accompanied Guest Play
- Members may accompany in-town or out-of-town guests Tuesday-Sunday.
- Tuesdays-Thursdays: Members may accompany up to seven guests. Each guest will be charged a $21 cart fee + $125 accompanied guest rate. A caddie is required to accompany any foursome of guests without a member.
- Tee times are required for a member with 4 or more guests: Please note we allow a limited number of unaccompanied groups Tuesdays-Thursdays. The Golf Shop will advise whether we have reached that quota when you place your tee time.
- Fridays-Sundays: Members may accompany up to three guests.
Unaccompanied Guest Play
- A member may sponsor up to four unaccompanied guests Tuesday-Thursday before 10:30 a.m. Each guest will be charged a $21 cart fee + $250 unaccompanied guest rate. A caddies is required for this group. Caddie fees are $25 per person + tip for a foursome. Please note we allow a limited number of unaccompanied groups Tuesdays-Thursdays. The Golf Shop will advise whether we have reached that quota when you place your tee time.
General Guest Play Guidelines
How many times can a guest play at the Ranch?
- A guest may play up to four times a year at Spring Creek Ranch. Will will notify you when your guest has played his/her third round.
Guest Dress Code:
- Guests are held to the same dress code standards as our members.
- Dress code includes: collared shirts, shirt tails tucked in at all times, golf shoes or sneakers, hats worn forward at all times and no cargo pockets or denim bottoms.
- If your guest arrives out of dress code, our Golf Shop will supply him/her with the appropriate clothing/items to meet dress code at a discounted rate.
- Guests are welcome to use all Spring Creek Ranch amenities while on property. This includes the Golf Shop, practice facilities, all dining areas & guest lockers.
- Please let us know in advance if you would like to reserve a guest locker for your group. We are happy to provide custom locker signs to make them, feel at home!
- If you would like to upgrade your guest group experience with prepped coolers on carts, cart signs, custom scorecards, scoreboards or special on-course contests, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- Please also let us know if you have any special breakfast, lunch or dinner requests/needs.