At Spring Creek Ranch, our mission is to provide the best member experience possible. Whether you want to spend time with the family or enjoy a relaxing nine holes alone, our focus is to provide you an unforgettable, relaxed experience each time you visit. For 2016 and beyond, we aim to extend this vision into a new sector, providing our members the chance to utilize their membership for their business needs.
Here’s how Spring Creek Ranch can help you focus, improve and even grow your business in 2016.
- Work and Meeting Space- Whether you prefer to work on a patio overlooking the 18th green or a private dining room with a fairway view of #10, we have plenty of space.
- The Nicklaus Room Patio is a favorite amongst our businessmen and overlooks the 18th green. We recently added electrical sockets and television screens to each of our patio tables, providing premier individual work spaces.
- The Private Dining Room is our preferred private meeting space and overlooks the 10th fairway. With seating up to 20, it’s very own fireplace and access to the patio, it is a perfect solution for those all-day meetings.
- The Ladies Terrace provides an enclosed work space for parties up to 10. It overlooks the 1st tee and 9th green and has easy access to male and female restrooms.
- Our Great Room is available for meetings larger than 20
- Golf- Hosting clients to a round of golf continues to be a favorite for business use. We also have many members that enjoy using our Golf Academy to entertain clients and/or employees. Let us provide you the ultimate business experience by creating a package of lessons, fittings and practice, followed by a round on our Jack Nicklaus signature course!
- Discounts on Merchandise- Many of our business-oriented members utilize our commerce relationships to enhance their client and/or employee needs. From uniforms to holiday gifts, we can help you save time and money using our relationships with Nike, Peter Millar, Southern Tide and more.
- Luncheons- Consider using your monthly Food and Beverage minimum to take your team out for lunch. Or perhaps you’d like to treat a special client to lunch with a view? Whatever your use, luncheons are a great way to get business accomplished, while enjoying your club membership.
- Overnight Stay Capabilities- Need more time at the Ranch? Bring your team, or your clients, and enjoy a combination of golf, dining, practice and more. Wind down in the evening next to an outdoor fireplace at Doc’s Cabin. Rooms are only $125 each and there is plenty of common space for your business needs.
- Social Connectivity- The best way to utilize your membership is free. Network over a round of golf or lunch and maximize your association with some of the most accomplished men and women in Shelby County.
- Invite Your Associates to Membership- One of the most powerful benefits of your membership is the privilege to invite and sponsor a new member to the Ranch Family. Contact Greg King and he will issue your colleagues an invitation with no obligation.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss possibilities on how you can utilize your membership for business needs, please contact me at email@example.com.
Wishing you increased revenue and many birdies in 2016!