Membership Application Agreement

By submitting your membership application, you agree to the following:

• As a member applicant, you hereby agree to pay to Spring Creek Ranch the membership dues required for Applicant’s membership as described in the membership application. 
  • Membership is contingent upon approval by Spring Creek Ranch, which approval shall be at its sole discretion.
  • The rights, entitlements and privileges of membership in Spring Creek Ranch are set forth in the Membership Plan.
  • Membership in Spring Creek Ranch is subject to termination or suspension of privileges for disciplinary grounds in accordance with the rules and regulations. The Rules and Regulations shall govern the cessation of membership privileges in the event of suspension or termination of privileges.
  • Applicant hereby acknowledges that the use of the Club Facilities and any privilege or service incident to membership is undertaken with knowledge of risk of possible injury.  Applicant hereby accepts any and all risk of injury to myself, my guests and other persons sustained while using the Club Facilities or involved in any event or activity incident to membership in Spring Creek Ranch.  In accepting the risk of injury, Applicant understands that Applicant is relieving the Company and its directors, governors, officers, managers, partners, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates and the members of the Board of Governors of Spring Creek Ranch from any and all loss, cost, claims, injury, damages or liability sustained or incurred by me, my guests and any other person resulting from or arising out of any conduct or event connected with membership in Spring Creek Ranch and use of any of the Club Facilities.
  • Applicant hereby acknowledges that Spring Creek Ranch, the company, its directors, governors, officers, managers, partners, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates and the member of the Board of Governors of Spring Creek Ranch will not be responsible for any costs associated with subpoenas or litigation associated with the use of the facility.
  • Applicant hereby acknowledges receipt of the Membership Plan and the Rules and Regulations (collectively, the “Membership Plan Documents”) and that Applicant has read and understands them, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions thereof, as the same may be amended from time to time by Spring Creek Ranch. Applicant further acknowledges that Applicant is not relying on any oral representations in acquiring a membership in Spring Creek Ranch. In the event of a discrepancy between this Membership Agreement and the Membership Plan Documents, this Membership Agreement shall govern.
  • A member may resign from Spring Creek Ranch by delivering written notice of resignation to the Club’s office. At that point, a thirty-day waiting period shall begin, and the membership will terminate at the end of the month in which the thirty-day waiting period is complete.
  • A member is entitled to credit and charge privileges at Spring Creek Ranch so long as his or her membership is in good standing. Cash payments may be required when the membership is not in good standing.