Friday Dining Features Crab Claws & Steaks; No Dinner Service Saturday

Ranch members,

Thank you all for the support of our lobster weekend!

I'd like to offer another unique product whose season just started. Florida Stone Crabs are a truly amazing shellfish. In my opinion, it offers the sweetest and cleanest taste of the sea.

On Friday, October 27th, we will be offering the best flavor and yielding size jumbo claws accompanied with world famous Joe's Crab Shack mustard sauce.

Receive one pound of these succulent jumbo claws for $70 with your Friday night reservation.

For meat lovers or those looking to add an additional flavor to their dinner, I'm delighted to be able to offer a spectacular whole Prime Black Angus Ribeye that I will be cutting steaks to order of 16 ounces ($45) or 20 ounces ($55).

Similar to the lobsters, the Stone Crabs will be flown in Friday morning, so reservations are needed before 6:00 pm Thursday. We also ask that you reserve your Ribeye steak as well due to limited availability.

This special offering will be FRIDAY ONLY. As a reminder, all Golf House activities will be closing at 2:00 pm on Saturday, October 28th due to a member wedding. For your convenience, there will be Grab-n-Go selections available in the Golf Shop.

All my very best & culinary regards,

Ashton Hall