Post-Thanksgiving Weekend Specials: American Kobe Beef Short Ribs & Alaskan King Crab Legs

Dear Spring Creek Ranch members,

Don't lose your appetite after Thanksgiving meals and leftovers as we have two more wonderful ingredients this weekend! Supplies are limited, so please make your reservations for Friday, Saturday or Sunday to guarantee your entree(s).

First, we have American Kobe Beef Short Ribs courtesy of Snake River Farms. I have been fortunate enough to utilize this extremely high-quality farm at many of my previous positions.

We will be slow braising these short ribs to fork-tender texture and maximum flavor. I'm proud to offer you one of my all-time favorite cuts of beef from their Ranch to ours!

Last, we have Super Colossal Alaskan King Crab Legs. This is another ingredient that was highly popular during my initial meetings with the membership.

These are the largest Alaskan King Crab Legs available with by far the best yield of meat to shell. Each individual crab leg averages one pound! It's the sweetest crab leg available in my opinion.

Like our previous weekends, we will be offering both the short ribs and crab legs with multiple presentations. Again, we encourage reservations to be made quickly as supplies are limited.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in our specialty weekends!

All my very best & culinary regards,

Ashton