Ladd's House Introductory Special

Last week, you received an email introducing our new cabin, "Ladd’s House." This is an exciting time for the Ranch family as it is another step towards our goal of becoming an elite destination club.

The 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom house has many amenities including two different outdoor living areas, a wedge game area, fire pit, open floor indoor living space, private bathrooms, full kitchen and more. The cost includes the entire cabin and is scaled based on how many rooms you need. One room is $200 per night, two room total is $350, three room total is $450 and four room total is $500. 

I wanted to invite you to enjoy this cabin for a stay and play trip, customer function or even a staycation. This week, we are offering members the ability to prepay for one night in Ladd’s, plus 3 guest fees for $600 plus tax. Though purchases must be made this week, you may use your “Stay & Play” experience any time prior to August 31st, 2017. 

Please let me know if I can help you take advantage of this pre-pay special, give you a tour of the cabin or show you through our new online reservation system. Thanks for your support of Spring Creek Ranch.