Make a Reservation for the Hall Family Italian Wine Dinner

It is my pleasure and privilege to inform everyone that my family of culinary professionals will be hosting a special Italian Wine Dinner on Saturday, September 15th! We will be offering an Italian-themed 5-course meal paired with wines to perfectly compliment each course. From the Hall family to the Spring Creek Ranch family, we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 15th!

Read more about the Hall family and their culinary backgrounds in a brief history written by Culinary Director Ashton Hall.

For those of you who are unfamiliar, my father, Stephen Hall, has been the General Manager at Ridgeway Country Club for the past 10 years. We both began our careers at our fathers' feet, learning our trade and work ethic under their watchful, critical eyes.

My father branched out from his father's, Bob Hall, restaurants to a career that saw him:

• become the Corporate Chef for Marriott Hotels
  • train with Michelin-starred Chefs in France
  • open the Trump Taj Mahal
  • become the Culinary Director of the largest 5-Star & 5-Diamond property at the Boca Raton Resort and Club
  • become a successful restauranteur
  • be named Vice President at Pebble Beach
  • last but not least, serve as an amazing mentor and role model to myself and my sister, Valerie, as well as the best grandpa to four little boys (just please don't tell him I said so)

My amazingly talented sister is the Executive Chef at Ridgeway Country Club and is a product of our father's restaurants as well. Valerie found a love for Italian food preparation at Peppoli at Pebble Beach, where she learned the art of homemade pasta that rivals and often exceeds any I have had around the world.

You all know my mother, Margaret, but what you may not know is her resume rivals any of ours. She has always been the rock of our family through so many moves to accommodate my father's career, doing her best to keep us on the straight and narrow. Mom took over as General Manager of our family's restaurants after utilizing her artistic talents in the kitchen, then parlaying her experiences there to positions at prestigious locations like the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, Carmel Valley Ranch and now Spring Creek Ranch.

My family and I will be offering an Italian-themed 5-course meal, paired with wines to perfectly compliment each course. From the Hall family to the Spring Creek Ranch family, we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 15th!