Mowing/Rolling Greens, HLG #3, Carts Off Path.
Ashton and team have some delicious specials prepared for you this weekend, including:
- Snowy Grouper
- 60-Day Wet-Aged Prime Ribeyes
- Mange Romaine Salad
Mowing/Rolling Greens, HLG #2, Carts Off Path.
Mowing/Rolling Greens, Mowing Fairways, HLG #1, Carts Off Path.
Mowing Greens/Tees & Approaches, HLG #13, Carts Off Path.
Tonight's special is prime Prime Rib! Yes, double prime means it's the absolute top quality! Call us at 901-853-5662 to reserve yours now.
Take 25% off these style of shoes now:
- adidas Boost
- FootJoy Contour
- FootJoy Hyperflex
- FootJoy Pro SL
Mowing/Rolling Greens, HLG #12, Carts Off Path.
Tonight's burger specials include:
- Surf & Turf - 8oz short rib beef patty, crispy shrimp, charred scallion mayo, green onion, lettuce, tomato.
- The Animal - 8oz short rib beef patty, gruyere, crispy prosciutto, truffle salt, chive.
- Farmhouse - 8oz short rib beef patty, fried egg, bacon, cheddar, herb aioli, LTOP.
- Spicy Hawaiian - 8oz short rib beef patty, BBQ-rubbed pineapple, grilled ham, pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato.
Congratulations to four SCR members who made the cut at last week's TGA State Amateur! Jack Crosby led the group of members representing their home course after a T-20 finish. Look at the results from our SCR members:
- T-20 Jack Crosby (73-76-74-70=293)
- T-27 Russell Williamson Jr. (71-75-72-76=294)
- T-31 Buzz Fly (73-73-74-76=296)
- T-34 Peyton Dix (76-72-71-78=297)
In addition, former OGS Ross Redmont finished the tournament 6-under and made a three-man playoff for the title. After the three competitors made par on #18, the trio turned to #10 where Aaron Ingalls made a birdie to win.